LOCAL Substance Abuse RESOURCE GUIDE
A REAL problem in Haywood County Tips on Safe Storage & Disposal of Prescription Drugs
A coalition has been developed to work on this problem.
Interested in getting involved?
Contact the Healthy Haywood Coordinator
for future meetings and projects
Other Prescription Drug Resources:
Talk to a Quit Coach NOW: Click to Call
Would you like to speak to one of our experienced, professional Quit Coaches immediately? Click the button above and enter your phone number. The Quitline will call you back within minutes. (Button link above opens in new window.)
NICOTINE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
English, Spanish and other lanugages available.
All calls are free and confidential.
OTHER SUBSTANCE ABUSE RESOURCES
- North Carolina – Now Serving Smokefree Air
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- The Partnership for a Drug Free America
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA)
- Faces and Voices of Recovery (FAVOR)
- Meridian Behavior Health Services
- Tobacco cessation site
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey